The employees of the JUFSD comprise the most important resource we have for providing a nationally recognized educational program for all our students. The Human Resources Department strives to recruit and select the most outstanding practitioners to continue this history of achievement.
2017-2018 anticipated vacancies:
- Curriculum Associate for performing and fine arts K-12
- Middle School Guidance Counselor
- FT Probationary Science Research Teacher - High School
- FT Probationary Social Studies Teacher - High School
- FT Probationary French Teacher - Middle/High School
- PT Spanish Teacher - Middle School
- FT Probationary Speech Teacher - High School
All instructional and non-instructional applicants are required to submit an on-line application.
All coaching applicants must e-mail a resume to email@example.com
Ben Ciuffo, Ed.D.
Assistant Superintendent for
Educational Operations and Human Resources